Instituto Technologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus Estado de Mexico
Master in Finance, 1996- 1998
Certificate in Financial Administration, 1994
Bachelor of Business Administration, 1990-1994
Le Cordon Bleu – Anahuac University Culinary Arts, 2004
Media Training, 2011
San Antonio Bakery Co. & La Panaderia – Bakería, Lonchería, Pastelería Co-founder (2012 – Present)
Developed product strategy, business concept, financial strategy, and business plan of La Panaderia.
Socio industrial Alsea Managing Director IFC, Food Department (2010 – Oct. 2012)
Determined product strategy, programs, and business concept for Alsea brands, in order to accelerate the company growth and to generate value for the stockholders.
Designed Business Plans
• Led a due diligence process
• Created a business model
• Plant and process design
• Purchase and selection of equipment
• Managed the construction of 4 plants Lerma, Cancun, Monterrey and Hermosillo
• Federal Inspection Certificate – Lerma plant
• Operated the production platform for Alsea brands, based on food, bakery and confectionery.
• Implemented Oracle into the company’s system
• Reported company’s projects to the CEO and Alsea Board of Directors
• Managing Director (1994-2009)
• Designed and guided Grupo Sipsa’s strategic plan.
• Established business relations with national and international companies such as Wal-Mart, Toks, and Palacio de Hierro.
• Led 200 employees
• Improved the production process of the company
• Member of the HACCP Team – Servicio Integral de Panificación S.A. de C.V.
• Developed innovative products to expand the company’s operations into new markets
• Developed a work philosophy that encouraged corporate environmental responsibility, ethical values, and professionalism.
Bilingual in English and Spanish
Counts with 18 years of experience in management
Counts with an intensive food industry background